Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

3 months down!

So, I realized my blog is titled "Me and Mr. C," yet I have not posted about my Mr. in a while. I think it is about time I write a post about him, since he is part of the title of this blog.

Paul and I just 'celebrated'  our 3 month anniversary! We did not really celebrate... On our way home from church I asked him, "Is today the 9th?" He said, "Yup, why?"  Then I said, "It's our anniversary then. Happy 3 months!"  And that was the end of it. Now, I know that you might be thinking, "# months. Big deal..." But let me tell you, the first few months of marriage can be rough! Once you're over the 'honeymoon' period, there can be a lot of adjusting going on.

Now, Paul and I were lucky enough to have known each other for 6 years before we got married.  This means that I knew a few of his quirks and habits already.  Things like how he doesn't always clean up after he makes food (I will admit, I'm guilty of this too sometimes...), the fact that he snores, or that he is a night owl and I am an early bird. Even though I knew a lot of his quirks and he knew a lot of mine, being married just changes things on some level. Your relationship with each other completely changes.

Marriage is really hard. It is probably one of the hardest things I have ever done in my life so far, but it has also been the best! Even though he does have some 'quirks' (like we all do) I love my husband just the way he is. He is truly my best friend and I cannot imagine doing life with anyone else! He is kind, supportive, thoughtful, generous, and hard working.


Our normal smile picture...
(These are pre-pixie cut days.)


Our silly face picture. Paul would make a great 'evil' person in a movie.  
He can move his eye brows really well. Haha.
(Paul doesn't like silly picture much, but I'm changing his ways.)

No comments:

Post a Comment