Pages

Monday, November 3, 2014

One crazy week!

So last week was a bit busy, to say the least.

Between classes and work I was one tired girl.

I had work training, practicum hours, a field trip at work, working the for Wednesday night at the church, and more work training.

Out of all of these things, the field trip to the pumpkin patch was the most exhausting, but fun. It is EXTREMELY stressful taking about 15 3-5 year olds on a field trip. Thank goodness everything went well and everyone had a great time!

This weekend was filled with time spent with good friends.

Friday, I spent a fun evening with my best buddy, Farren.  Then her and her hubs and me and my hubs went out for Halloween.  We did not dress up, but I kinda wished we had. It would have been fun and we would have fit in more.

Saturday was a lazy day filled with sleeping in, light cleaning, cookie making, and then a pizza and movie night with the Morris's. I am so grateful for wonderful friends!

We got to spend Sunday afternoon and evening with my parents, which was awesome. We haven't been down to see them in a long time and they will be travelling soon. It was good to see them since the next time we will be seeing them is Thanksgiving!

Paul and I both agree that we need a weekend with just us.  We have realized that being extroverted is exhausting and we have been doing a lot of that lately.

With hunting season coming up, I don't know when the next weekend we will be able to spend just the two of us (and our dog), but I can't wait until we do!

I'm grateful for my wonderful husband, great friends, and that this week is going to be much less busy than the last (knocks on wood).


1 comment: