Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2014

7 more days until we say 'I do!"

I want to start off by saying I am new to blogging.  My good friend, Rachel, convinced me to start.
As I was deciding whether I should start one or not, I thought to myself, "Is my life interesting enough for people to want to read about?" and "What would I even write?"
After much thought over the matter, I decided to give it a go. I mean, I enjoy writing and I thought it could be fun, putting my thoughts and daily experiences onto a blog.

I think an appropriate first blog post would be talking about the other half to my blog title,  "Me & Mr. C." Mr. C is my future husband.  We met when we were only 15 years old.  I wish I had some cute, romantic story for how we met, but the truth is, we met through Myspace. Yes, Myspace. He added me through a mutual friend and then we started messaging each other. We realized we had a lot in common, such as we were both the youngest in our families, our mothers were both 40 when they had us, and our oldest siblings were both the same age.

We started dating shortly after that and well, here we are.  A week before our wedding day. It is crazy to think that we have known each other and have been dating for 6 years. I don't think either of realized back then what that Myspace message of, "Hey do I know you?" would turn into. He has truly become my best friend.

I am so excited to become Mrs. Chernioglo- pronounced "chair-knee-o-glow." This is why I shortened it to just C.  I am pretty sure our future children's friends will call us Mr and Mrs. C.

And with that, the countdown begins. 7 more days until we say, "I do!"




                                                                      A picture from our first year dating. Jr. prom!

No comments:

Post a Comment