Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Mr. C is 22!

So, Paul turned 22 last weekend.

His birthday was Sunday, but I love birthdays so I wanted him to have a fun birthday weekend.

Friday night I had a meeting planned with a couple friends and then wanted to hang out after we got finished. Little did I know that Paul put in to get off early at work if it was slow, and it was slow so he got home at about 8 instead of 11:30.  Now, I had no idea and he wanted to surprise me on the one night that I decided to have a life, ha-ha.

Paul wound up meeting up with my friend Farren, her friend, and me later that night and we all hung out.  But, when I got home I came home to a cleaned living room, washed dishes, flowers and the DVD Frozen. He said it was a little early birthday present to me.  He did this all for me on HIS birthday weekend.  What a sweetheart I have.

Saturday turned out to be a lazy day and Sunday was spent at church, having lunch with his sister and her family and going to the cheap-y movie theater.

Monday, Labor Day, we traveled to Sedalia to spend the day with his family.  His brother and his family and sister and her family also made the trip up.  It was my first Chernioglo family gathering as an actual Chernioglo. The day was filled with volleyball, laughs, cooking, eating, a frozen air conditioner and lots of talking. It was a wonderful weekend.

We also got a new camera for as a wedding present, so I had fun testing it out.  Here are some that were from the first time I tried it out then some from the day at Paul's mom's house.

P.S.- Sorry for the overload of pictures... I narrowed it down to this from 80!


My dad and my dog, CC.


My parent's dog, Chester.


My cute dog, CC, being cute.


My wonderful parents.


My husband fishing at his mom's pond. 


Paul's mom's house.


Uncles, nieces, and nephews playing volleyball.


And again.


Paul and his brother


Family playing.


The children absorbed in some form of technology.


Paul and his wonderful mom.


Nephews being funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment