Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

I'm feelin' 22!

So I celebrated my twenty-second birthday this past weekend.

The celebrating started on Thursday at work with my preschool class! We got to have cookies for snack and they sang me the Happy Birthday song.

Then, on Friday, I got to spend a fun night with my best friend, Farren.  We started the night at Bair's and then moved on to go downtown with a co-worker of hers and his friends.  It was a fun night, but I wish that Mr. C could have joined.  He works the evening shift at work, had a really busy day at work, and had a headache, so he decided to stay home and rest. And that was fine because we got to spend all of Saturday together!

Saturday morning we stopped by the Farmer's Market on our way to my parent's house for my birthday celebration. I love that place and I wish I could afford to buy everything everyone has to offer. We picked up some apples and bagels for breakfast. Yum! If you haven't had apples from a farmer's market, go and get some! They are worth the little bit of extra money you may spend on them and so delicious! They have varieties you won't find at Wal-Mart.

After that we made our way to Holiday Island, Arkansas. We got to have lunch with my parents and then, when my brother and his family arrived, went out for a boat ride.  The weather was perfect for a quiet ride on the lake. My parents just bought a pontoon and I LOVE it! We even took the dogs with us.  Good news- CC loves the boat (even though she doesn't like the car or water.)

We had a yummy dinner and then parted ways back home.

It was a short trip but I love any time I get to spend with my family.

Now, for some pictures from this weekend!

Farren and I at Bair's

Mom and brother, Adam.

Sister-in-law, Lee-Ellen, Adam, niece

Me and Mr. C

C.C. exploring

An old bridge and mansion



My dad helping her drive the boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment